Monday, December 1, 2008

Taggers Christmas Blog Train

This is my very first scrap kit. I made everything myself except for the bows. I purchased those from Rose.li. The tree I left in pieces so everyone can decorate it or be creative in their own way. Also the stockings are alot bigger than what they are shown here. I had to resize them to fit everything in.

~hugs~

mousey




Tagger Size Kit
(I have reuploaded the zips with an updated TOU to include my scripts)
Enjoy following the train and gathering all the other goodies below!!
MzMousey's Creations (you are here)




11 comments:

nana said...

Awesome kit!! TYVM:-)

ausbettsee47 said...

thanks heaps for this wonderful kit
hugz
Betty

Deanna said...

Thank you so much - LOVE the swirl stars! How fun!

Thoughts of a SAHM said...

What a fantastic job!! TYVM for sharing!!

ivymay said...

thank you for your blog train gift. Have a Happy Christmas

Mollie said...

This is an awesome kit...thanks so much for sharing:)

Pattycakes said...

Love the Christmas Blog Train goodies!! Thank you! :)

Keryn said...

Fantastic kit - thanks for your part of the blog train.

dwp said...

So Nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your wonderful freebies, they are lovely!!
Hugs

King Frost Creations said...

Love it, thanks so much!

Frostfring